Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Simple And Fairly Inexpensive Approach To Decorate Wall


The holidays are here as well as for the majority of us this means able to welcome guests directly into the house for a party, dinner, and/or lodging while visiting from away. This always makes me would like to spruce up my property and also pushes me to complete projects I've started (or designed start) at lightning speed! You will find a photo wall in your entry that has to have an overhaul in order usual, I scoured the world wide web for ideas and inspiration. Lets hope to complete this little project before our Christmas banquet...For anyone who is requiring a house decor refresh, hanging an image wall is really a simple and fairly inexpensive approach to create impact and wow guests if they visit when!

Above a console table or chest inside an entry or hall makes all the perfect photo wall opportunity.



I never really consider doing much on the stair landing wall however, this has provided me some terrific new suggestions for current clients!




No comments:

Post a Comment