Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Do You Want to Refresh Your Guest Room

I've been snooping out others' guest rooms online. And I've found some fabulous inspiration, that I wish to share with you - since I'm guessing your guest room can use a refresh too!


Is the guest room at the summer cottage? Could it be a conference spot for kids of all ages? The stacked bunkbeds, shown above, are a super idea for housing multiple children for that weekend, effort on children's favorite. I'd have loved sleeping here when I was a child.


If you are hosting friends and family from around the globe, this wall-map is an excellent idea. Guests are able to place a pin to show where in the world they've originate from. I love the vintage suitcases stacked at the end of the bed, don't you? An old steamer trunk would work great as well.


Guest rooms don't need to be fancy - sometimes simplicity is the best getaway. I really like this stripped down white-washed nook. Only the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment