Monday, January 6, 2014

Memories Of Childhood Is Warm, Positive Upward

Fortunately, met a friend on G +, yesterday. I chated a lot with him, he said that one of the most important personal qualities is attitude, that is reasonable, I quite agree with him. At present, my job is to write an article on the Internet. due to write too much I will be upset since the bad state and this leads to the work attitude worse.I think I am wrong, I should reflect on, need some positive energy.


When I was a child I was a very lovely child, always listen to the teacher carefully in class, after dinner went to my room to do my homework, would soon be able to enter the homework carefully. I miss that time, miss my own room very much, thank my parents to decorate my room warmth, let me had a sense of belonging.



When I was a kid, my room was decorated with children's wall murals which I like it very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment